Date: Sunday, November 6th, 2022
Ronald McDonald House New York is a proud charity partner of the 2022 NYC Marathon, and we want YOU to run for the families we serve!
Keeping Families Close
The Ronald McDonald House New York gives families with sick children the gift of togetherness, and keep them near the care and resources they need to thrive. The House provides temporary housing for pediatric cancer patients and their families in a strong supportive environment which encourages child-to-child and parent-to-parent support systems. Located on East 73rd Street in Manhattan and in close proximity to 16 major cancer treatment centers, Ronald McDonald House New York welcomes children and families from across the country and the world. The House can accommodate 95 families and is filled to capacity almost every night. Since our founding, more than 59,000 families have stayed at the House.
At Ronald McDonald House New York, it’s more than a place to stay. We support each family with wellness and meal programs, tutors, music, art, transportation, activities for siblings, birthday parties, and camaraderie for parents struggling with their child’s cancer diagnosis.
For our Runners
- Guaranteed entry into the 2022 TCS NYC Marathon (Sunday, November 6)
- Official RMH NY team jersey
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers
- Fund raising platform assistance. Tips, template letters and shared best practices to help you meet your goal
- The chance to make a difference for the children who call RMH NY their ‘home away from home’
- Each runner is required to fundraise $3,200 that will support the children and families at Ronald McDonald House New York
- (NYRR requires $3000 minimum amount - Not RMH NY)
Runners on our team are guaranteed entry but are responsible for their registration fee. This is $255 for NYRR members, $295 for nonmembers and $358 for non-U.S. residents.
- (To become a charity RMH pays $995 per charity runner spot to NYRR’s).
To join our team or receive more information please contact Jim Molloy at: email@example.com.
Support Our Families
Give to Ronald McDonald House New York and directly impact families in need.