Date: Sunday, November 3rd, 2024
Ronald McDonald House New York is a proud charity partner of the 2024 NYC Marathon, and we want YOU to run for the families we serve!
Ronald McDonald House New York provides families of children with cancer and other serious illnesses a strong, caring and seamless circle of support. During some of the darkest days for each of our families, we’re devoted to easing the burden. With the use of our modern facilities, varied services and customized programming, we address family's underlying social factors of health so they can focus on what matters most: their child's health.
Ronald McDonald House New York welcomes children and families from across the country and the world. The House can accommodate 95 families and is filled to capacity almost every night. Since our founding, more than 59,000 families have stayed at the House.
At Ronald McDonald House New York, it’s more than a place to stay. We support each family with wellness and meal programs, tutors, music, art, transportation, activities for siblings, birthday parties, and camaraderie for parents struggling with their child’s cancer diagnosis.
For our Runners
- Guaranteed entry into the 2024 TCS NYC Marathon (Sunday, November 3)
- Official RMH NY team jersey
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers (Summer-Happy Hour for runners to meet and November 3, 2024- Pre-Race lunch for runners and their families)
- Race morning bus transportation from midtown Manhattan to the start area on Staten Island
- Entry to our teams tent in Charity Village at the TCS New York City Marathon start on Staten Island
- Fund raising platform assistance. Tips, template letters and shared best practices to help you meet your goal
- The chance to make a difference for the children who call RMH-NY their "home-away-from-home"
- Each runner is required to fundraise $3,500 by November 3, 2024 that will support the children and families at Ronald McDonald House New York.
- There is a $5 registration fee on our fundraising platform Classy that will be credited towards your fundraising requirement.
- Runners on our team are guaranteed entry but are responsible for their registration fee. This is $255 for NYRR members, $315 for nonmembers and $358 for non-U.S. residents.
- (To become a charity RMH-NY pays $1,040 per charity runner spot to NYRR’s).
To join our team or receive more information please contact Jim Molloy at: email@example.com.