The TD Five Boro Bike Tour
Sunday August 29, 2021
Ronald McDonald House New York is creating a team of riders that will participate at no cost in the 2021 TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Riders on our team raise awareness and vital funds in support of our mission to help families battling pediatric cancer.
Riders create a fundraising page to garner support for their ride. It is user friendly to set up. Riders get their own link that they can post on social media or send in an email that brings supporters directly to their page where they can make a donation to their ride.
Here’s what’s included if you join Team RMH-NY:
For our Riders
- Guaranteed entry into the 2021 NYC Five Boro Bike Tour (Sunday, August 29th)
- Official Team RMH-NY Bike Shirt
- Breakfast Morning of the ride
- Complimentary lunch at the Finish Festival
- Fundraising platform assistance. Tips, template letters and shared best practices to help you meet your goal
- The chance to make a difference for the children and families staying at RMH-NY while undergoing cancer treatment in nearby hospitals
- Each rider is required to fundraise $500 that will support the children and families at Ronald McDonald House New York.
- Riders on our team are guaranteed entry at NO Cost. (RMH-NY pays $250 per charity spot which allows rider entry and RMH-NY to be a Charity Partner)
- All athletes also are required to register on our Ronald McDonald House New York TD Five Boro Bike Tour page and create their individual or team fundraising page through the House. (There is a $20 registration fee that goes toward your fundraising goal.)
We hope you’ll consider riding with Team RMH-NY!
For more information about joining our team please contact Daniele Starfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.639.0617.