Ronald McDonald House New York provides temporary housing for pediatric patients and their families in a strong, supportive, and caring environment.
Located on East 73rd Street in Manhattan, and within close proximity to 8 major hospital systems, Ronald McDonald House New York welcomes children and families from across the world. The House can accommodate 95 families at one time including 6 post-transplant suites.
- Pediatric Patients ages 0-26 years old in active medical treatment
- COVID Vaccination Policy: All guests 5 years and older must be fully-vaccinated.
- Boosters are required for individuals ages 12+ who are eligible
- Medical Exemptions are accepted
- Up to 4 guests are allowed per room including the patient
- Visitors are not allowed at this time unless they are nursing/medical staff needing to administer care- (this must be pre-approved via email)
Placing a Reservation
The patients Social Worker or medical team member (RN’s, Care Coordinators, Child Life Specialist, etc.) who will be actively engaged to support this family throughout the duration of their stay at RMH-NY are allowed to place a reservation. Families are not allowed to place a reservation request. If you are a family member that has questions about our reservations process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To place a reservation simply fill out our Reservation Form.
Email the Reservation Form to email@example.com- (this email is monitored closely and you will get a response relatively quickly).
Once we receive the completed Reservation Form, we will send you a confirmation # for the family stay.
Prior to arriving families MUST review, sign, and return the attached RMH-NY Policy Document that reviews our House rules and regulations.
A Family Support team member will reach out to families 24 hours prior to arrival to welcome them and answer any questions or concerns they may have.