2019 NYC Triathlon
Date: 7/21/2019 at 5:50 AM
Ronald McDonald House New York is a proud charity partner of the 2019 NYC Triathlon, and we want YOU to participate for the families we serve!
Keeping Families Close
The Ronald McDonald House New York gives families with sick children the gift of togetherness, and keep them near the care and resources they need to thrive. The House provides temporary housing for pediatric cancer patients and their families in a strong supportive environment which encourages child-to-child and parent-to-parent support systems. Located on East 73rd Street in Manhattan and in close proximity to 16 major cancer treatment centers, Ronald McDonald House New York welcomes children and families from across the country and the world. The House can accommodate 95 families and is filled to capacity almost every night. Since our founding, more than 35,000 families have stayed at the House.
For our Athletes
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 NYC Triathlon (Sunday, July 21st)
- Official RMH NY team jersey
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers
- Pre-race pasta dinner at Ronald McDonald House New York the night before the race for all family, friends, and supporters
- Fund raising platform assistance. Tips, template letters and shared best practices to help you meet your goal
- Post-Race Celebration at the Boat House in Central Park
- The chance to make a difference for the children who call RMH NY their home
- Athletes on our team are guaranteed entry at NO Cost to the 2019 NYC Tri. (RMH pays Life Time Inc. $338 per individual spot and $420 per relay team)
- Each athlete is required to fundraise that will help support the children and families staying at the Ronald McDonald House New York
- $2,000 fundraising minimum for individual entry.
- $700 fundraising minimum Per Relay Team Member (Life Time has set the fundraising minimum amount per charity spot)
- All athletes will be required to register in two locations. First, the Ronald McDonald Tri Team fundraising page. There is a $5 registration fee required to receive your fundraising page. The $5 will be credited to your fundraising goal. Second, the official Life Time Tri registration link. These links will be provided upon confirming your spot.
Questions? Email James Molloy at Jmolloy@rmh-newyork.org