Panasonic NYC Triathlon
Event Date: 7/19/2015 at 5:50 AM
The New York City Triathlon is an International distance triathlon held every summer in New York City.
The race starts with a 1500-meter swim in the mighty Hudson River. Athletes then transition to a 40k bike ride on Manhattan's West Side Highway. Finally, competitors put on their running shoes for a 10k run through Central Park.
It is our hope that you will join in our fundraising efforts to support our children and their families in their battle against pediatric cancer. Please note that your initial registration does not guarantee you a slot in the 2014 NYC Triathlon until approved by Karen Kirk of the RMH-NY staff.
Team Member Benefits:
- Individual & team entry fees paid by Ronald McDonald House
- Training schedule and team training meets
- Pre-race dinner for family & friends @ RMH NY
- Post-race reception for family & friends at a location near race finish line
- Invitations to team get-togethers throughout the year & RMH special events
- Team shirt & thank you gift bag
Please note: If you've secured your own entry number to the 2015 NYC Triathlon and do not need one of our charity entries, you are not subject to the minimum fundraising requirement. If you have your own entry but would like to join Team Ronald, contact Eric Seaman. You can still create a webpage to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Seaman at 212.639.0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.