Panasonic NYC Triathlon
Date: 7/24/2016 at 5:50 AM
The New York City Triathlon is an International distance triathlon held every summer in New York City.
Check back soon for online registration!
The race starts with a 1500-meter swim in the mighty Hudson River. Athletes then transition to a 40k bike ride on Manhattan's West Side Highway. Finally, competitors put on their running shoes for a 10k run through Central Park.
It is our hope that you will join in our fundraising efforts to support our children and their families in their battle against pediatric cancer.
For Our Triathletes:
- FREE guaranteed individual or relay team entry into the 2016 NYC Triathlon, paid by Ronald McDonald House
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers
- Pre-race pasta dinner at Ronald McDonald House for all family, friends, and supporters
- Post-race celebration brunch for family & friends at The Loeb Boathouse in Central Park
- Official RMH NY Triathlon jersey
- The chance to make a difference for the children staying at Ronald McDonald House New York
Please note: If you've secured your own entry number to the 2016 NYC Triathlon, you can still join Team Ronald to raise funds and enjoy our team's benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Seaman at 212.639.0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.