United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
Date: 3/17/2019 at 7:30 AM
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM
Keeping Families Close
The Ronald McDonald House New York gives families with sick children the gift of togetherness, and keep them near the care and resources they need to thrive. The House provides temporary housing for pediatric cancer patients and their families in a strong supportive environment which encourages child-to-child and parent-to-parent support systems. Located on East 73rd Street in Manhattan and in close proximity to 16 major cancer treatment centers, Ronald McDonald House New York welcomes children and families from across the country and the world. The House can accommodate 95 families and is filled to capacity almost every night. Since our founding, more than 35,000 families have stayed at the House.
For our Runners
- Guaranteed entry into the 2019 NYC Half Marathon (Sunday, March 17th)
- Official RMH NY team jersey
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers
- Pre-race pasta dinner at Ronald McDonald House New York the night before the race for all family, friends, and supporters
- Fund raising platform assistance. Tips, template letters and shared best practices to help you meet your goal
- The chance to make a difference for the children who call RMH NY their ‘home-away-from-home’
- Each runner is required to fundraise $1,250 that will support the children and families at Ronald McDonald House New York NYRR requires $1000 minimum amount - Not RMH NY)
- Runners on our team are guaranteed entry but are responsible for their registration fee. This was $145 is 2018 (We pay $250 per charity spot to NYRR to be a charity partner)
- All runners also are required to register on Crowdrise (Online Fundraising Platform mandated by NYC Marathon).