United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
Date: 3/20/2016 at 7:30 AM
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2016
Time: 7:30 AM
Through a partnership with the New York Road Runner's Charity Partner program, Ronald McDonald House New York is offering 25 slots in this year's United Airlines NYC Half Marathon.
We ask our runners to raise a fundraising minimum of $1,250 to support the children and families of the House while they battle pediatric cancer.
For our Runners:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2016 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon
- Official RMH NY Team Ronald jersey
- RMH NY sponsored team get-togethers
- Pre-race pasta dinner at the Ronald McDonald House the night before the race for all family, friends, and supporters
- Team Ronald gift bag
- The chance to make a difference for the children who stay at Ronald McDonald House New York.
Please note: If you've secured your own entry number to the 2016 United Airlines NYC Half Marathon and do not need one of our charity entries, you are not subject to the minimum fundraising requirement. You can still support RMH NY by creating a personal webpage to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Seaman at 212.639.0204 or email email@example.com.