TD Five Boro Bike Tour
Ride with Team Ronald to benefit children with cancer and their families! Join us in the 2015 TD Five Boro Bike Tour, a 40-mile car-free bicycle ride spanning all five boroughs of New York City on May 3, 2015.
Members of Team Ronald agree to raise a minimum of $1,200 by June 30, 2015.
For our Riders...
- Free registration and guaranteed entrance to the 2015 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Custom 2015 Offical Team Ronald cycling jersey
- Personalized online fundraising page
- Fundraising tips delivered to your email
- Complimentary light breakfast before the ride
- Early start on Ride Day
- Complimentary lunch at the Finish Festival
- The chance to make a difference for the children who stay at Ronald McDonald House New York.
100% of the funds raised will help Ronald McDonald House New York provide a “home away from home” for families while their children undergo cancer treatments at various New York City hospitals.
Last year, 60 Team Ronald cyclists set a new RMH NY Bike Tour record by raising $87,500! Together, we can break the record again and help even more children and families in 2015... Sign up today!!
TD Bike Tour individual entries are SOLD OUT. Secure your spot with Ronald McDonald House New York today! For more information, please contact Sue Houston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you’ve secured your own entry to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour and do not need one of our charity entries, you are not subject to the minimum fundraising requirement. If you have your own entry but would like to join Team Ronald, contact Sue Houston at 212.639.0500.
You can still create a webpage to raise funds for pediatric cancer patients and their families. Raise $1,200 by May 3, 2015, to receive a team jersey, team duffle bag, and invitation to Ronald McDonald House activities!
Click HERE to view sponsorship opportunities with Team Ronald for the TD 5 Boro Bike Tour.